Nick joined Heard, McElroy & Vestal in May 2011 and works in the Audit Department. Prior to joining HMV, Nick was employed at KPMG, LLP as an Audit Associate. Nick’s duties included performing audits and attestation engagements of closely held businesses, financial institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Additionally, he prepares financial statements, journal entries, and reconciliations of client information and researches technical issues and formulates the appropriate conclusions in order to effectively communicate the solution to team members and clients. Nick became a Partner in July of 2019.
A graduate of Northwestern State University, Nick received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in May of 2010. Nick was a participant in the Greater Shreveport Leadership Program in 2014 and the Louisiana Association of Nonprofit Organization Community Leaders Program in 2013. In November 2014, Nick was recognized as a ’40 Under 40′ recipient by the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Holy Angels’ Champions Advisory Committee, Member
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Finance Council Member
- Provenance Institute for the Arts, Culture and Environment, Board Member
Creating solutions and providing opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities.