A 1971 graduate of Centenary College, Gerry served on active duty for three years before joining Heard, McElroy & Vestal in 1974. A short seven years later, he was elected partner. With over 40 years experience in the accounting industry, Gerry carries with him a wealth of knowledge particularly relating to auto dealerships, real estate, cost segregation, profitability issues and the timber industry.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Louisiana Automobile Dealers Association
- Louisiana Forestry Association
- Tax and Estate Planning Council
- Volunteers of American (VOA), Past Board Member and Officer
- The Strand Theater, Past Board Member and Officer
- Junior Achievement, Past Board Member and Officer
- Shreveport-Bossier Executive Association, Past President
- University of the South, Past Member, Board of Trustees
- Ark-La-Tex Ambassadors, Inc., Past Chairman
- Holiday in Dixie, Past President
Creating solutions and providing opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities.