Aimee began her career at Heard, McElroy and Vestal in 2005 and was admitted into the partnership in 2011. Aimee has worked in both public and private accounting, resulting in more than two decades of combined accounting experience. She has a strong background in audit and assurance services in various industries, including not-for-profit and financial services. Aimee is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, through which she has earned the Certificate I for Not-for-Profits, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants – Not-for-Profit Task Force Committee, as well as serves many community organizations.
A graduate of Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Aimee received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and later earned a Master of Business Administration. Prior to joining HMV, Aimee worked in the Audit Department at KPMG, LLP and as a Business Administrator for a local church.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA); Not-for-Profit Task Force Committee
- Caddo Middle Magnet PTSA, Member
- Caddo Parish Magnet High School PTSA, Vice President of the Board, Member
- Caddo Parish Magnet High School Maecenas Society, Member
- Mustang Thespian Society, Founding Board Member
- Grace Community United Methodist Church
- Louisiana Association of Not-for-Profit Organizations (LANO) Community Leaders Program (2010)
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce 40 Under 40 recipient (2009)
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce Leadership Shreveport participant (2008)
Creating solutions and providing opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities.