Debbie joined the firm as Partner after merging with Curtis Blakely & Co., a Texas-based CPA firm which now operates under the name of HMV out of Longview. She is active in all aspects of the firm’s practice with special emphasis on telecommunications, which includes performing audit, consulting, and tax services for independent and cooperative telcos and nonregulated subsidiaries. Debbie also provides services in state taxation, state tax research, consulting, and Texas Sales, franchise, and other state tax audit resolution assistance. She also speaks at state telecommunication association meetings and consults with the TSTCI accounting committee on various projects.
Debbie is a graduate of University of Texas at Tyler with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. She joined Curtis Blakely & Co. in 1988 after three years of experience with the audit division of the State Comptroller of Texas and became Shareholder in 1995.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Texas Telephone Association member (TTA), Committee Member, Member
- Texas Statewide Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (TSTCI), Member
- 100 + Women Who Care of Longview, Member
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities