A graduate of Louisiana Tech University and Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Alice has over 30 years of tax and accounting experience with a concentration in estate planning, family offices, individual and partnership taxation planning, oil and gas income tax planning, and medical practice management. In 2007, Alice became a partner at HMV in the Shreveport office and served as the the Partner-in-Charge of the Tax Department from 2009 until 2017. In 2018, she retired and now serves the firm as Partner of Counsel.
Alice received the Louisiana Society of CPA’s Award of Excellence for earning the highest total score of first time Louisiana CPA candidates on the May 1984 exam, as well as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Elijah Watt Sells Award for earning the highest score in the nation on the Business Law section of the May 1984 examination.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Former Board Member, Past President of Shreveport Chapter
- Estate and Tax Planning Council of Shreveport, Past President
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce, Past Treasurer
- Volunteers of America of Northwest Louisiana, Past Treasurer
- Stoner Arts Center, Past Treasurer
Creating solutions and providing opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities.