Bill has 40 plus years of tax and accounting experience, with a concentration in tax compliance and planning services, financial planning services, and business consulting services to closely held businesses entities, professional service entities, family office entities, and their owners.
Bill holds the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credential, a financial planning designation exclusive to CPA’s signifying a combination of extensive tax experience with a comprehensive knowledge of financial planning. He also holds the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation through the AICPA.
Bill earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting in 1976 from Northeast Louisiana University, and was elected partner in 2009 upon the merger of his Monroe based CPA firm with Heard, McElroy & Vestal.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Past President of Northeast Louisiana Chapter
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Former Chairman of Taxation Committee
- Ouachita Riverfront Development Commission, Treasurer
- Monroe Chamber of Commerce, Former Treasurer and Finance Committee Chairman
- University of Louisiana at Monroe, Former Advisor to Department of Accounting
Providing opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities