Nick joined Heard, McElroy & Vestal in May 2011 and became a Partner in July of 2019. He works in the Audit and Accounting Services Departments currently serving as Partner-In-Charge of the Accounting Services Department. Nick’s duties included performing audits and attestation engagements of closely held businesses, financial institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Additionally, he prepares financial statements, journal entries, and reconciliations of client information and researches technical issues and formulates the appropriate conclusions in order to effectively communicate the solution to team members and clients. Prior to join HMV, Nick was employed at KPMG, LLP as an Audit Associate.
A graduate of Northwestern State University, Nick received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in May of 2010. Nick was a participant in the Greater Shreveport Leadership Program in 2014 and the Louisiana Association of Nonprofit Organization Community Leaders Program in 2013. In October 2021, Nick was inducted into the NSU College of Business Hall of Distinction, and in November 2014, Nick was recognized as a ’40 Under 40′ recipient by the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Finance Council Member
- Catholic Charities of North Louisiana, Finance Council Chair
- NSU Foundation, Board Member
- Provenance Institute for the Arts, Culture and Environment, Board Member
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities