Darrell joined the partnership when the firm merged with Curtis Blakely & Co., a Texas-based CPA firm now operating under the name of HMV in Longview, in 2023. He continues to be active in all aspects of the firm’s practice with special emphasis on telecommunications, which includes performing audit, consulting, and tax services for independent and cooperative telcos and nonregulated subsidiaries. In addition, he assists telcos with depreciation studies, regulatory reporting, and business valuation services.
Darrell is a graduate of Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. He joined Curtis Blakely & Co. in 1987 and became Shareholder in 1995.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) East Texas Chapter
- Texas Telephone Association member (TTA)
- Texas Statewide Telephone Cooperative, Inc. member (TSTCI)
- Presbyterian Children’s Center, Former Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Longview High School Tennis Former Booster Club Member and Volunteer
- Longview High School Golf Former Booster Club Member and Volunteer
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities