Mark has 30 plus years of tax and accounting experience, with a concentration in federal and state tax issues. Mark is a member of the LCPA state and local taxation committee and has experience dealing with state and local tax matters.
Mark received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Centenary College in 1982 and joined Heard, McElroy & Vestal that same year. He was elected partner in 1991 and has served as the Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Accounting Services Department.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Former Board Member, Past President of the Shreveport Chapter
- State & Local Taxation Committee of the LCPA
- Tax and Estate Planning Council
- Alliance for Education, Former Board Member
- Hal Sutton Foundation, Former Board Member
- YMCA, Former Treasurer and Board Member
- Shreveport Bossier Executive Association (SBEA), Member
- Northwest Louisiana Economic Partnership, Board Member
- Centenary College of Louisiana, Trustee
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities