Dare joined Heard, McElroy & Vestal in 1991 and was elected partner in 2001. Dare specializes in taxation and retirement plan services with significant experience in Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Plans, ESOPs, and employee benefit administration. Dare currently serves as the Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services Department in our Shreveport office.
Dare has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern Methodist University. In addition, Dare holds the designation CGMA – Chartered Global Management Accountant – which recognizes the unique role of combining accounting and financial expertise with strategic insight to guide better business decisions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA), Former President of Shreveport Chapter, Former Member of Ethics Committee
- Caddo Bossier Cancer Foundation League, Treasurer
- Shreveport Implementation and Redevelopment Authority, Treasurer, Former Board Member
- Sci-Port: Louisiana’s Science Center, Former Treasurer, Former Chairman of the Board
- MLK Health Center, Board Member, Former Treasurer
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities