Tessa became a partner at HMV when the firm merged with a Texas-based firm formerly known as Curtis Blakely & Co. in 2023. She works out of the Longview, Texas location and continues to serve clients by offering audit, consulting, and tax services with a specialization in telecommunications and water utilities. Tessa holds the Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) designation as a trained professional who is skilled in preventing, detecting, and investigating fraud.
Tessa graduated from University of Texas at Tyler with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. She joined Curtis Blakely & Co. in 2000 and became Shareholder in 2022.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Texas State Society of Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives, Committee Member (NSAC)
- East Texas Chapter of the American Red Cross, Former Board Member, Former President
- Longview Dog Park, Former Board Member, Former President
- Longview PAWS, Former Board Member
Building Relationships and Providing Opportunities